English is the official language of the conference. Author(s) are kindly requested to submit full papers and abstracts for oral presentations and poster presentations which are NOT submitted or published or under consideration anywhere else in electronic (DOC or PDF) format. The corresponding author should be identified clearly. Submissions must present original work that has not been previously published, and is not under submission elsewhere. All articles will be reviewed for technical and scientific quality by the Technical Program Committee (TPC) and external reviewers. Papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format via on-line submission using the Easy Chair system.
- Plagiarism should be less than 12%. [Keep the Plagiarism Report along with manuscript [May be from TURNITIN]. It will be required later.
- Grammatical error must NOT be there. Language Clarity is very much expected, and final manuscript is channeled by a language expert. Any sort of kind of dispute may lead to direct rejection by the Springer.
- NO Figure and NO Table should be copied from any other paper / Internet. This activity may lead to direct rejection. Quality of the figures should be high resolution.
- Maximum Number of pages: 09 Pages after compliance with Springer Format.
- Each Paper must contain Abstract (150-200 words) and Keywords (4-5).
- Writing Format: Springer Format [Strictly]
- All Table No. and Figure No. should be mentioned inside the manuscript
- All Reference Number / Citation must be properly cited inside the manuscript.
Easychair Submission Link:
Please send your paper to Easy Chair System, your submission will be confirmed immediately by the system.